TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Friday, January 22, 2010

LISTEN HERE ...

one phone call makes me makes me write this post..
LISTEN here i write this blog is for my own pleasure purposes...
AND i can write or post anything i wan because i hav a right to do so!!!

AS LONG AS I DID NOT WRITE ANY POLITICAL STUFF u dun hav the bloody right to comment or ASK ME TO DELETE MY POST...


DO YOU GET TAT>>?? or do u wan me to repeat again>>?

ANYONE of u feel offended about the contents of my posts ..one BEST solution = DONT READ OR EVEN OPEN MY BLOG ANYMORE...! thank you!!

my PAST IS PAST..the previous post i wrote was past...tat doesnt mean i hav to delete those post bcos is past..?? u dun like the post doesnt mean i hav to delete it...izzit everytime i put up new post i hav to delete my previous post?? is there such a rule??? if there is...
DARN i rather stop BLOGGING..



i DIN FORCE U BY putting a gun on ur head to read every single post i put up in my blog...

do u knw there is a right to speech?? if u dunno then here i am telling you..YES there is a RIGHT TO SPEECH as long as i do not say anything sensitive about the race,religion,or even gender discrimination THEN i have the right to write watever i wan EXCLUDING POLITICAL VIEWS..

understood?

i dun get it sometimes ...this blog is ABOUT ME not u ..is THE WAY i wanna express my thoughts n feeling...is tat WRONG?
am i KILLING YOU SOFTLY by writing this blog?
NO RIGHT>??


P/S: if this post ONCE AGAIN OFFENDED YOU ...wow then i'm freaking speechless...just delete my blog address from ur computer/laptop/ur hp...THIS MAKES U N MY LIFE EASIER..

THANK GOD..O GOD..

i'm sorry if i'm so straight forward..this is me..u rather hear the truth or u wanna hear the sweet words(which behind laying all the lies) ?? i let u choose..

1 comment:

  1. haha!!qwen... if i am u!! i also ll keeps writing whatever i wan...so what???

    ReplyDelete