TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'M HERE IN KL...




Today is the second day in KL..hmm is very hard to have any fun here as i dunno any road to any where...i'm like a blind gal with a car..
Da pic above is my new room..for tempoarary...
n the other pic is view of "cow car water" from my apartment...


They said KL is very nice n enjoyable especially when night comes around...But i still dun feel is fun...instead i feel is boring...

is 2:19 pm nw...i'm in my new room listening songs while writing this blog..

Alot of things goin to through my mind now..

I aredy almost succesfully over him until yesterday night she called me n told me she saw him with three other gals in auto city...i knw i knw i wasnt suppose to care about it...
But when i heard she said tat ,my heart feel hurt a little...

He din even say goodbye or take care...i'm here in KL i dun think he even knw..

ENOUGH ABOUT HIM..

2molo will be my FIRST DAY in COLLEGE..i'm supposed to be damn excited , damn happy n damn enjoying..BUT u knw i felt the opposite way...


I wasnt tat excited ..wasnt tat happy..wasnt tat enjoying..
I din come with frenz..i came ALONE ..stay ALONE...study ALONE..IS TAT BRAVE ENOUGH?


Y Dun You Tell Me Tat...

1 comment:

  1. U still got ur frenz att here...
    Pls think positive...
    Take urself... dun let it fall down...







    teddy bear~

    ReplyDelete